Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Home Sweet Home

We've officially returned from our trip to Walt Disney World. I'm exhausted but happy and don't plan to tackle my suitcase for at least another two or three days. I'll get around to posting recaps and reviews (promise!) but I just wanted to share a couple of my favorite photos from our trip.

Day One - Magic Kingdom

Mmm...dole whip, and when its 55 degrees no line!
Best Day Ever!

Day Two - The Big Question & California Grill!
My brother and his now fiancee :)
The view from our dinner table at California Grill
Day Three - Dad's 60th Birthday
Dad opening his "1990's" era gift, one for each decade!

We got to meet Baymax. We fist bumped, because we're awesome.
Day Four - Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts
Loved the Hogwarts Express "ride"

My amazing hubby who won all of the points after pushing me in a wheelchair the whole day
Day Five - Animal Kingdom
Absolutely fantastic ASL interpreters during the Finding Nemo musical

How my family spent most of its day: staring at the Tree of Life
Day Six - Star Wars Day (aka Hollywood Studios)
Tiny Jedi, one of whom had Rey hair. Squee!

AMAZING new fireworks, "Symphony in the Stars"
Day Seven - Back Home :(
Early morning in Epcot, one of my favorite times of day

Got actual kitty cat cuddles upon our return. A Disney miracle!





No comments:

Post a Comment